We recently bought our first house and moved two weeks ago. Back in the beginning of December when we set our closing for mid January, it seemed like forever away. Well, it's here now and the pace of our lives has really picked up since then. Between the two of us working varied hours, we have only been getting about one day off together a week so that's been the difficult part. Tiff's having a hard time being pregnant and not being able to do some of the things she used to be able to do (heavy lifing, ladders, smell of paint, bending over to put things away- and tie her shoes for that matter:) We are trying to get everything put away so we can get on with our next big project...
Decorating the nursery!!
Pics of the house to come when we can figure our how to upload pics from our new camera!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Woohoo, I think I'm your first "commentor"! Thanks for including me, I am honored. I love the pics, so cute. I will definitely keep up with you two & Baby Aaron. What fun! I'm so happy for you. You 2 are good people & I think highly of you both! So glad our paths have crossed.
It's only fair I let you know I also have a blog. Well, two. You can read WHY I have two, but simply put, I'm a nut...you already know that. OK, here they are: cindylives.blogspot.com and cakassel55.healthblogs.org.
Congrats on new house and best wishes for new baby Aaron, healthy pregnancy, delivery, & baby!
Much Love! Cindy K.
Post a Comment