St. Patricks Day- we didn't go anywhere because it was just too cold and rainy, but we did stay in and take pictures! Jeremy was working so this was one of my first days at home all day with Aaron- I think we did just fine! Also remember that St. Patricks Day was Aaron's due date!! Even though he came slightly early, he's still our little Lucky Charm:)


Easter- We had quite a busy day. Aaron and I went to Holmeswood Baptist Church, the church I grew up in. Lots of friends there couldn't wait to get their hands on him! He was passed around and around and slept most of the time there. Such a good baby! Next we went to the Grain Valley P.D. to see daddy at work since Aaron was all dressed up in his church clothes. It just wouldn't have been right if daddy didn't get to love on him all dressed up. Plus, we got to surprise daddy with donuts! After that we went to Niney and Papa's for Easter dinner. Aaron met lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles and had a wonderful time.



This is my other Easter outfit from Grandma Pat. Check out my tail!!




That night when we got home Aaron and daddy surprised mommy with a special gift- a necklace with Aaron's birthstone, and aquamarine. It was such a sweet gift! I told myself that whenever I fix the clasp or touch the necklace in anyway, I will use that time to pray for Aaron. He's such a blessing!









2 comments:
Aaron is just beautiful!! I can't believe how handsome he is! I have something for his room or whatever. I'll give it to Stef & Adam to give to you for Aaron. Hope you like it...I think you will. I can't wait to see Aaron some time. Keep your blog updated with his precious face!! He is a blessing.
He is growing so much! I'm so happy for you guys. What a handsome little man!!
Post a Comment