Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our little man...

Aaron turned 3 months old on June 1st and he is starting to look like such a little man!! He's learning so much and accomplishing new things everyday. Recently he has discovered his hands, he holds onto his toys and brings them to his mouth, and has also started teething! I cut my first tooth at 3 1/3 months. I don't think he will have teeth quite that early, but he has definitely had some teething pain so we'll see!! We went to the doctor to rule out an ear infection as most of the symptoms are the same, and his ears were fine. Jeremy and I have a real beefcake on our hands as Aaron weighed in at 14 lbs and 4 ounces!!
Here's Aaron holding his "lovey" as he settled in for a quick nap. He has several small toys that he uses to soothe himself as he gets to sleep. It's pretty sweet! Aaron is so good at tummy time. He holds his head up great and actually loves playing on his belly!
I caught Aaron here with his foot in his mouth! So cute! Much to Daddy's dismay, I didn't catch it with the camera. I told Jeremy about it and I know that hearing about it just wasn't the same. I caught Jeremy with Aaron in his Bumbo trying to get him to put his foot in his mouth! No luck though. We'll try again another day!
Bathtime...
Such a big boy!!


Aaron sitting in his Bumbo! He loves to sit up and see and play with his toys, and look around at what is going on.

4 comments:

The Foley Five said...

He looks so much like your husband!! What a big boy... I can't believe he is 3 months already. Where does the time go??

Amber said...

Hard to believe that is even the little guy that you just brought in weeks ago! They just get soooo big too fast. The fun is beginning as he starts to learn more and develop more of a personality! How fun!

CAK said...

OMG, he is getting so big. I love the pic where he's sleeping holdin his little "lovey"--if that is not precious! OH, and I love the one with him and Lane next to each other..:) Aaron is just a perfect baby...you are a cute family. I get so silly-happy watching you young couples loving your babies. It tickles my soul. I sure hope something happens to where we're all visiting for one reason or another & I get to see Aaron before he's walking! Whatever, I'm enjoying our blog. Who is babysitting him now that you're back at work??? Tell daddy "hi" for me...I just love your Jeremy. xoxox to all 3 of you..oh..and your mama. I should contact her...Cindy

BNW Photography said...

he is such a sweetie! I just love him! by the way...I'll let you know about Jason Aldean concert! Not sure if my hubby is working that day or not.