Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let It Snow!

It snowed here these past few days and it was so exciting being able to show Aaron what snow is!! When I saw that it was snowing on Saturday morning I quickly grabbed a rubbermaid lid for Aaron to sit on and out we went. Here he is sitting and watching the white stuff fall. He was very curious!! I think he's gonna be like his momma in his love for snow! You all know I hate the cold, but I LOVE snow!! It makes the cold weather just so much more worth it:)
On Sunday it was still snowing and don't think our little guy didn't notice!! Aaron crawled right up to the window to look outside. I'm sure he was thinking, "Mommy, let's go build a snowman!"


He was just so fascinated watching it come down.

Love,

Tiffany

3 comments:

justcallmemiss said...

Baby's first snow! How fun! I missed it just barely, huh! He is so precious Tiff! 9 months...wow!

The Lambert Family said...

The pics are so cute! I love the ones of him looking at the window at the snow!! How fun

Whitney and Dustin said...

I love the close up of Aaron's profile looking out the window! So precious!!