Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer's Almost Here!

We are just enjoying the weather lately and having fun outside. We like to try new parks and hang in the backyard. We don't have our air on yet so sometimes it's cooler outside than in! Yesterday afternoon I filled Aaron's water table up and set up his sprinkler on top of it. It was definitely a hit!! He's a water baby for sure. Gotta get him (and me) to the ocean quick!
These are picture from the last week or so...

Wonder who's been here...
Time for a tea party! Another little sign of a great big brother:) Kind of reminds me of Ross; "My name's Bee. I like tea..."
Licking the spatula from mom's brownie pie batter. Mmmm.
Water baby!! He LOVES getting a drink out of the water table. sometimes he's like the dog and he'll just got lap some up. Pretty cute, but we hope his manners get better before the prom!! And check out that belly!!




Love,
Tiff

2 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE the water pics! He is having a blast. You are right, he is going to be a wonderful big brother - and a sensitive one at that! I am sure he helped nurse Duke back to health and is ready for him to get up and movin' so they can play again!

Steve and Rachael Greer said...

Too funny...as I reading how much Aaron loves the water... I was thinking you gotta go to the beach. We really must love the ocean! Speaking of which, you'll have to stop by and see the room I just remodeled for the girls. It's a surprise so no pics on the blog yet! But the above should be a hint of the theme!!! And that water table looks like fun!! Fun pics!