Here's the three of them ready to go! Even "Serious Boy" didn't take long to morph back into Aaron, complete with smiles;)
Feeding the Koi fish. Uncle Dave would have been proud- I called those suckers over just like Ernie and you taught me!
These little guys actually HAVE a Grandpa Bob so we thought this fishing pond was the coolest!
Aaron and Mommy showing our shady sides!
Aaron not quite sure what to think of the milking cow, Pippi. Maybe it's because I parked him right next to the udders. I was just trying to get him used to the idea;)
Lane and Aaron being "friends!" The boys had fun splashing around in the mining water while Drew was hard at work! It was nice and refreshing since it was such a hot afternoon!
All smiles at the end of the day! Check out that little red face!! Aaron gets so hot while we are out in the sun the poor kid gets slathered with sunscreen all the time because I can't tell if he's hot or getting pink from the sun. No sunburn yet!!It was so much fun getting together with cousins; Can't wait to do it again!








No comments:
Post a Comment