So I allowed the summer to fly by without a single update. I guess that means we had lots of fun. Well, we did! We hung around the house a lot during the crazy heat heading to the pool often. We took our vacation to SC in May, went down to the lake for the 4th, and I spent a couple of days working as a camp nurse at Camp Courage, the local sickle cell camp. In all, it was a relaxing summer. We didn't frequent as many parks as I would have liked too, but fall is great weather for park visits. Right now we are busy making preparations for Waverleigh's birthday party. I can't even believe a year has passed since her birth. I was looking at the picture we have as our blog heading and thinking there needs to be a picture of the four of us! She has blessed us unimaginably and we are all utterly in love with her! I can't imagine a day without her spunky, sassy, and sparkly personality. She's somethin', that girl!
Pictures to come...
That's a promise:)
Tiff
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment