
Here we are working on Aaron's room back in February. It seems so long ago!

Here's the finished product!

We promise we will!

This rocking horse was Aaron's Uncle David's when he was little!
This bookshelf was made for Tiff by her dad when she was little!





Aaron (and Tiff and Jeremy) are blessed to have so many creative people that love them. Here are some of the wonderful things that were made especially for Aaron:
-Aaron sign by Aunt Katie

-Aaron box by "Aunt" Erin (Tiff's best friend)

-Toy chest by Amber S. (Tiff's work friend)

Thank you guys! We love them!!







2 comments:
The room looks great - perfect for a lil' cowboy named Aaron. I loved the picture of the wall where you painted him a message - pictures are worth a thousand words and memories!
I also want to thank you for all of your messages, prayers and support! I have known all of you less than a year and everyone gave me support as if you had known me my whole life! It is great to have such great co-workers who are your friends! Can't wait until you come back - although I'm sure you can!!!! :) Take care!
Amber
Aaron's room is amazing!!! You did a great job with putting it all together!
Post a Comment