Tuesday, July 1, 2008

He's home!!

Jeremy returned home this weekend after being in Fort Riley for two weeks for his National Guard duty. We missed him a lot and are so glad he's home!! Unfortunately, Jeremy missed his first father's day. I think I was more disappointed than he was! I have so many things to say to him about what a wonderful dad he is to Aaron. Jeremy is sweet and sincere to Aaron. He teaches him lots of stuff already. It is so fun to hear Jeremy narrate to Aaron. He tells him what he is doing, teaches him about guy stuff, and looks at him and "listens" to him. Sure, Aaron is still a baby, but Jeremy will do these things with Aaron and with future children of ours as well. He is a very "hands-on" dad (and husband) and for that I am truly grateful. Even though I occasionally complain about his toilet-cleaning skills, or lack thereof (no toilet bowl cleaner!?!), Jeremy does help out a ton around the house and I KNOW I am lucky to have a husband who knows where I keep the vacuum and dishcloths:)

I love you babe!!

These first pictures were before Jeremy left.
A few "daddyisms" we especially missed...
"Wakey, wakey! It's time for eggs and bakey"
""Woah! You smell like a pee factory!"
"Hey Boogs!"
This last one is yesterday after Aaron got his vaccinations so he wasn't feeling too hot!

And yes, they look exactly alike!!
Lots of love to all,
Tiffany

1 comment:

The Bufkin's said...

Thanks girl! Your little man is getting so big! He is precious! Life sure is different with a little one, I never imagined! Hope all is well at work! Can't wait to see ya'll!