Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life unscripted

I was in the kitchen wiping off the ceiling fan and Aaron was playing on the floor. I could see him from where I was standing. Duke was asleep in his usual spot on the stairs, or so I thought. I looked over to check on Aaron and here's what I saw...



Yes, he is TEETHING on the dog!!

Friends 'til the end!

P.S. Aaron now has one tiny tooth poking through! I'll post pictures when it starts to show better. It sure is cute!

3 comments:

CAK said...

Oh Tiff, I didn't realize how long it's been since I checked out your blog. First, Aaron is just absolutely PERFECT. You are the neatest little family! I'm so proud of you all! Then, I'm so sorry for the loss of your pets. It made me really sad. I have a yellow lab, Buddy. He's not doing well. I'm too sick to care for him like he needs & I can't have him in the house...so I feel so bad with him outside. He's maybe 14. Ole Buddy & I are both having such a hard time. So, reading about your pets just brought it all so close to home. Oh well...I guess there are more great memories than sad ones. I always think of Garth Brooks song about The Dance. Anyway, sure enjoyed catching up on Your Crazy Life..it sounds just wonderful! Much Love! Cindy

Amber said...

I just totally laughed out loud when I saw Aaron teething on the dog! I am still laughing. How stinkin' sweet. He is getting so big, so fast. Jason keep joking about Scootie and how he loves to cuddle with any warm body. I am sure we will have many pictures of him snuggled up to our little bambino! Aaron already has made his first best friend! :) I work next weekend - see ya then!!!! Take care!

PS. Shelly gave me the wristbands you gave her. I am going to go buy a couple of pair so I can wear them in the shower. I get nauseated when I take them off for 10 minutes to shower. These things are GREAT!

Nate, Becky & Natalie said...

Not sure how I hadn't heard that you're now staying home with Aaron, but I'm so excited for you! You're gonna love every minute of it...not that you don't already know that. He is SO adorable. Happy Mommying.