Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

We spent "Christmas Eve Eve" with the Verhulst family and fun was had by all!
Aaron woke up in a mood to celebrate...

Then we had lunch and headed to Grandma's after naptime.

Lexi had tons of fun playing with me! I was getting kind of tired because my daddy had to work and we had to wait for him to get there before all the fun (present opening) could begin. As you will notice, I was "Paci Boy" during the whole night!

Me and Grandpa
Daddy, me and Mommy

Here I am looking at my new ride-on pony! My cousin Lane is in the background. I can't wait until we can run around together. We are only about 3 weeks apart, ya know!
My Uncle Bobby cuddling me

I fell asleep in my Aunt Anne's arms. I was VERY tired!!

It was a good night:)
Love,
Aaron

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

The pictures are so cute! It looks like Aaron had a great Christmas! Happy New Years!