Monday, January 26, 2009

Last of the Christmas pics

Christmas has come and gone and it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted!! I wanted to share these last few picture of Aaron's first Christmas...

Duke and Aaron posing by our Christmas tree
Aaron wondering why his mommy is making him sit there:)
There's the smile!
Christmas Eve at the Trokey's
Our little family
Aaron looking oh so adorable
The fam
Aaron and Jeremy
Christmas morning
Aaron riding on his new pony from Grandma and Grandpa V

Christmas morning with daddy

Aaron LOVES his daddy!
Binaca was more interested in Aaron's new toys than he was:)

She loved the packaging even more!!

Last but not least...
Duke!!

And you may notice that sweet little Madeline never made it into the pictures...
I'm sorry to say she's a little perturbed with the newest furry addition to the family and chooses to take in the sun up on the guest room bed:)

Hope everyone had very Happy Holidays and check back for some new pictures!
Tiff

No comments: