12 years ago
Thursday, April 16, 2009
It's a...
We got to see our little baby yesterday and the most important news was that the baby looks perfectly healthy! The other wonderful news we got to hear is that we will be looking at lots of PINK in the coming months as we will be welcoming a BABY GIRL into our home! We are over the moon and know that Aaron will be the best big brother to a little sis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
This is so exciting Tiff!! I know you guys are so happy about this news. Can't wait to see all the girlie details!
I am so happy for you! Little girls are so much fun and I know that Aaron will be a great big brother. Congrats!
I got a message from your mother today! That was a great surprise!!! I am sooo excited for you and Jeremy (and Aaron, of course). Now you will have one of each and both healthy and cute as can be!!! Congrats!
I am predicting that she will have daddy wrapped around her finger in record time! ;)
congrats guys! I am so happy for you!!!!!
Post a Comment