Here's Aaron at 1 month.
Aaron's cute bunny booties are from Aunt Sharon all the way in South Carolina. Thanks Aunt Sharon!
This is how Aaron likes to sleep. He stays all curled up and "scrunchie" as mommy likes to say:)
If you look closely you can see Aaron's "fuzz" on the side of his head. Sometimes his hair starts to get fuzzy and we just love it!! I know, we're madly in love!!Little cowboy!
"Yee-haw!"

Looking extra precious after church one day.
The reason Aaron looks so sad here is because he is hurting! Aaron starting spitting up excessively and gagging after feeds. Mommy had noticed reflux-like behavior since birth, but the doctors in the NICU said they don't treat reflux unless it becomes an issue (not gaining weight, excissive spitting, ect.). Well, mommy called the doctor and they got Aaron in. The doctor knew immediately it was reflux after looking in Aaron's throat and seeing irritation. He is now on Prevacid and doing great! It was so sad to see him writhing in pain from heartburn!
I'm cute even when I don't feel good!Starting to look bigger!
Big yawn!
Getting so big!
First little smile for the camera. Lots of BIG smiles for mommy and daddy though!
So awesome...
Aaron was fussy one morning so I had in him bed with me. I looked over and this is what I saw! What a perfect view.Bedtime...
Trying to fall asleep with daddy.
More sweet faces...



Mommy's boys...

"This puppy wants to be my friend."
"Ahh, he's got my hand!!" Even though Aaron looks terrified, Duke LOVES the baby and sits near him and "protects" him at all times. It's pretty cute!Seeing daddy after he came home from guard duty. Mommy put me in an outfit to match daddy! I liked being outside, but the sky was so bright I couldn't open my eyes!!
I love my daddy!!!
Kisses!
This was what mommy saw in the hallway one day:)Tummy time on my surfboard...

Sweet sleeper...
Hehehe!
Aaron could not seem to figure out why mommy and daddy were laughing so hard! Don't worry, it's all in love!!
Aaron could not seem to figure out why mommy and daddy were laughing so hard! Don't worry, it's all in love!!We enjoy sharing this pictures you with you and hope you enjoy watching Aaron grow up as much as we do!














3 comments:
He is growing so fast!! I love the pictures with Duke. I just can't say enough how cute he is!I need to come for another visit.
I don't know if my other commment went through, but just in case not I'll try again. I enjoyed Aaron's pics! He's just beautiful! You are the sweetest family. I felt bad for Aaron feeling sick with reflux. Poor baby boy. Isn't it fun to bath them? I kept my boys smelling good...their little heads always smelled of Baby Magic...and made you want to kiss them. ;) Reading your thoughts brings back so many precious mommy memories. Lots of love to you and Jeremy!
Gosh I truely cannot believe how big he is! He's like a little bean sprout just growing daily. I love the cowboy boots! The cutest thing ever is to see a father with their child - I can tell Jeremy is a proud papa. And we know you are a proud mama by all the pictures that are posted! :) Can't wait for you to come back!!!
Post a Comment