We use a photographer for Aaron named Brandi who we truly love! She has a home studio and takes AMAZING pictures! Many of you have seen the newborn pictures of Aaron as well as my maternity photos. Well, Brandi now has a blog in addition to her website and she posts pictures from sessions she does. Well, our little guy is featured on her blog right now and the picture is breathtaking! I have a link on our blog (look to the right) to BNW Photos...feel free to take a look!
We are so proud to be American!!
Take care and God bless!!
P.S. Here's some old pictures of someone else who makes us so proud...

Jeremy in Iraq, 2004

Jeremy in Africa, 2006
3 comments:
AWWWW..Jeremy is so handsome. I checked out Aaron at BNW site..he's precious in the flag. Neat pic. I thought brandi did/does great work. I love how personal she takes her work. I found it very touching how she made time for the guy coming home with just a short window to see his newborn girl? i believe. That was neat & very telling how good Brandi is.
Hey guys....I wish you could see how bad I am blushing right now!!!! Thank you for the wonderful things you said about me! I am blessed to have met you, Jeremy & baby Aaron! You are a beautiful family and I look forward to sharing many, many years of friendship with you guys!
This made me tear up...you are such a good wife & mom and Jeremy is a good husband & daddy. I love the pic where Aaron is sleeping next to Jeremy and has his left arm up by his head...soooo precious! May you all enjoy many more blessed days & health & memories!
Post a Comment