Saturday, August 2, 2008

5 months already!

Aaron turned 5 months old on August 1st. He is such a wonderful little baby and we are so blessed to have him as a member of our family. Here are some of my favorite pictures from throughout month of July. Enjoy!



So happy!
Still our beefcake!

Checking out the kitty, Madeline

Too sweet not to include!



I love mommy and mommy loves me!


Mesmorized! I'm ashamed to say that Mister Man is watching a little TV here. I needed to get something done in the kitchen and he was getting irritated with all of his other activities so we popped in a Praise Baby DVD and Aaron LOVED it! I'm not an advocate of TV before age two, or much at all for kids for that matter, but sometimes a little help is needed!! Don't worry- he only watched for two songs:)



Being a baby is great!!!


Lots of love! Dedication pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

Whitney and Dustin said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing!! He is super cute. I still think he looks a lot like Austin. My favorite is the one of him laying on the floor with the pouty lip. :)

The Helms Family said...

He is so adorable and getting so big so fast! And don't feel bad about the DVD. I too have been known to have a small daily dose of Baby Einstein. It is sometimes necessary!

The Foley Five said...

He is growing up to be a real cutie pie! He has so many expressions... too funny!