This is Aaron when his daddy "gets him." Aaron LOVES it! This is their nightly ritual and it is so cute to watch him giggle and hear his little squeals. Mommy can't even try to mimic this:)
Ha ha ha ha!!! I can hardly look at this picture without cracking up. This was a mask that was laying around the hospital that I put on late at night to try and scare my coworkers:) Can you believe he actually let me get it on him!?!
And 4 Henson girls...doesn't that little outfit make you want to staple him to the bulletin board!?!
Aaron being silly and "splurting" his food out when he was done eating. He knew he was being funny!
Here he is just being Aaron. He's teething like crazy and two more teeth are already popping through. We'll all be ready for those teething pain tears to go away!
At the end of the day, Aaron is still our little snuggler and he is so sweet while he sleeps. I just love that little bottom in the air!! He is the most precious gift and we are so glad to have him!!
Love, Tiff







1 comment:
Those pictures of the mask are HILARIOUS!! I laughed so hard! He is definitely part Trokey. Enough said. Love ya!
Post a Comment