Here are some picture of Aaron ready for Halloween! Thanks to both Grandma's for the cute bibs!
This first picture looks a lot like my dad did when he was little! That's a first because Aaron's looks favor the Verhulst side so much! He has the lack of hair in common with both of his Grandpas!
Just look at those little teeth!! He has two more peeking through on the top. I wish I could get a picture because he looks just like a little vampire with those pointy "I" teeth showing!! It would have been a great Halloween costume, but Aaron told me he wanted to be a bumblebee instead:) I promise to post lots of pics. His costume came in the mail this week and it is stinkin' cute!!







1 comment:
I love the bibs! I feel like such a bad grandma, as I've not got Lane any Halloween bibs or anything! Of course, I never make it out shopping either. I need to get out so I can get "grandma things" for my precious Lane! Maybe once I move & life settles down. Gosh he's so precious. Aaron is adorable, too.
I loved your background & followed the LINK to the website...and I copied your background. I liked it the best.
I'm so glad you have this blog...xoxo hope all is well with your mom....I will have to call her soon maybe.....xoxo
Post a Comment