Monday, October 20, 2008

Our lil' Buckaroo!!

We had pictures taken a week ago and a preview of the pictures is posted on our photographer, Brandi's, blog...http://bnwphotos.blogspot.com/ and they are so cute!!

We highly recommend her to anyone wanting pictures taken. She takes awesome pictures of families, children, maternity, and seniors. I've never seen one I don't like!! Brandi is so fun to work with and we enjoy taking Aaron to get pictures done as it's always such a fun time!

2 comments:

The Bufkin's said...

OMG those are the cutest thing ever! Aaron has gotten SO big! They grow way too fast! I would love for her to do a session with Aiden but I don't want to schedule it b/c Justin's job is day to day and we don't know where we will be one day to the next! :( But I am really going to try! She is really good!

Steve and Rachael Greer said...

I love the pictures... He is sooo cute!!
~Rachael