And if you are wondering, baby girl DOES have a name; she just doesn't have a spelling. We're working on it, but I can tell you it WILL NOT be "Waverlee". Hint, Hint.Love,
Tiff
And if you are wondering, baby girl DOES have a name; she just doesn't have a spelling. We're working on it, but I can tell you it WILL NOT be "Waverlee". Hint, Hint.
4 comments:
Very cute & totally girly! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the finished nursery, I'm sure it will be amazing!
Yay! I love it :) We got our tree wall decal in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to stick it on the wall. You should come check it out when we get the 2nd crib in there. I can't wait to see what you're going to do with "not Waverlee"'s room! I hope Duke is doing ok.
So cute and girly! I love the polka dots, too! I cannot wait to see pics of the finished product. It was really good to see you the other day (along with Aaron and Jeremy). You look so stinkin' cute pregnant ... again! I don't know how you do it! :) Good luck and post pics when you get it finished!
I can't wait to see the room! I love decorating baby rooms! Aaron is really moving now... he is soooo cute!
Post a Comment