She does not like to be cold!!






Smiley!
Aaron is growing like a weed and Jeremy and I look at him and wonder when did he get so big!?! It happened right in front of our eyes, but we must have blinked! He is very much a toddler and many days are long with his curiosity and frustration. He's testing us big time, but he still remains such a sweet, tender, and loving little boy. He loves to give us kisses and even kisses his baby sister without us asking him to. We'll see how long that lasts! ** You'll notice that many of these pictures have a common theme...CLIMBING!! AHH! I frequently want to pull my hair out over this "skill."





Helping himself to Graveyard Crunch...

We went to the pumpkin patch on one of the warmer days and had a blast. Even though we are so busy with the kids, we love being a family of four. We quickly learned that getting out the door and being anyplace on time was a dream. Being a type A personality, I CANNOT stand being late! There were many times in the car we were running late and Jeremy could sense my panic! He's a last born and doesn't seem to mind being late like I do. It's kind of a nice balance because I push him to get us out the door on time, and he can reassure me that the world will not explode if we are late:)





Attempting to pick it up himself...
What a helper!
On another note, I turned 30 this month! My nephew Austin thinks I'm about 54 (so he told me yesterday), but I don't feel a day over 29, or 28 or 27 for that matter. Jeremy took me out to dinner and had invited some friends as a surprise. It was a very nice night! It was our first night out since Waverleigh was born so we were WAY overdue for some adult time! Waverleigh hadn't been too keen on taking bottles, but thanks to a little persistence and a LOT of patience, she is taking them fine now. Thanks to Bobby and Anne for watching the kids for us!
We ended the month with several Halloween celebrations and had lots of fun celebrating with our two little ones. Aaron dressed as a lion and Waverleigh was dressed as a pumpkin princess.









Helping himself to Graveyard Crunch...
We went to the pumpkin patch on one of the warmer days and had a blast. Even though we are so busy with the kids, we love being a family of four. We quickly learned that getting out the door and being anyplace on time was a dream. Being a type A personality, I CANNOT stand being late! There were many times in the car we were running late and Jeremy could sense my panic! He's a last born and doesn't seem to mind being late like I do. It's kind of a nice balance because I push him to get us out the door on time, and he can reassure me that the world will not explode if we are late:)




Attempting to pick it up himself...
What a helper!
On another note, I turned 30 this month! My nephew Austin thinks I'm about 54 (so he told me yesterday), but I don't feel a day over 29, or 28 or 27 for that matter. Jeremy took me out to dinner and had invited some friends as a surprise. It was a very nice night! It was our first night out since Waverleigh was born so we were WAY overdue for some adult time! Waverleigh hadn't been too keen on taking bottles, but thanks to a little persistence and a LOT of patience, she is taking them fine now. Thanks to Bobby and Anne for watching the kids for us!
We ended the month with several Halloween celebrations and had lots of fun celebrating with our two little ones. Aaron dressed as a lion and Waverleigh was dressed as a pumpkin princess.
















1 comment:
Tiff, Love the new posts! You're kids are freakin' adorable. The cutest family I must say! We need to get the kids together sometime.
Post a Comment