We had Waverleigh's 2 month appointment and all is well. She weighed in at 10lbs 13oz (50th percentile) and was in the 75th percentile for height! The doctor said to look out because he's predicting her to be an early walker since her physical skill level looks more like a 3 or 4 month old! Yikes! But, like I told him, I'm already chasing one kid around, what's one more, right!?!
Waverleigh is FULL of personality as evidenced by these photos...

Beautiful girl! Don't think those baby blues will be around to stay though.

Sweet pea!

This picture cracks me up! I was trying to get Aaron to smile for the camera, and he had decided to remain morhped into "Serious Boy" and Waverleigh, bless her heart, is just smiling away! Since I wasn't looking through the lens, I missed the shot, but cute nonetheless.

Tummy time makes her smile!

Precious!
1 comment:
What a sweet little girl!!! I think the brown & red headband is my favorite! The tummy time multiple times per day must be paying off, I can't believe how strong her neck is at 2 months old!
Post a Comment