Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Expectations

We have a very exciting announcement that we've been dying to share...Check out our new ticker to the right!!

We are due September 4th with our second baby and couldn't be more excited! We kept our secret until we could tell all our siblings together at Aaron's birthday party. What a great surprise!!

Aaron and the new baby will be eighteen months apart and we are so excited to have our kiddos so close in age!

Love,
Tiff

4 comments:

Whitney and Dustin said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you all! You are such a wonderful Mom I have no doubt you will be able to handle Aaron & the new baby (even so close together). I'm sure they will be great friends as the grow up!

Hope you are feeling good!

The Helms Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Jeremy and Aaron. I can't wait to meet the new little one!

BNW Photography said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am super excited!!! You guys are such wonderful parents - and your new baby is so lucky that God has chosen you to be his/her mommy & daddy! And Aaron will be the BEST big brother ever!!!

Amber said...

I was wondering when the big news was going to be revealed!!! I am soooo excited for you and your family. Aaron is the cutest lil' guy and has the best personality - just like his mama. You must have lost your mind!!! :) You are a great mother and have a big enough heart for another lil' bundle of joy! Congrats!!!!