Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!

Aaron arrives at his party in style!



Aaron and his cousin Lane...
Such a big boy...

It's hard to believe it's been a year since Aaron came into our lives. He is truly such a joy and a wonderful gift to our family. Aaron's easy temperament has made our job as parents a breeze! He is so laid back and easy-going. He may be serious at times, but his feathers aren't ruffled easily. If he were any more perfect I would be scared I was raising an alien! Aaron is sweet, sensitive, and a wonderful little cuddlebug and we could not be anymore blessed to have him in our lives. When he was in the NICU, it was so hard watching our precious little baby be stuck numerous times with needles, seeing him sick, being filled with worry, and not be able to take him home with us at night. As a nurse, I knew he was getting excellent care, I knew he needed all those interventions, I knew how truly sick he was, but as a mom, you just want your baby with you!! When we took Aaron home two weeks later, our lives became whole again and we could truly be a family. It has been a wonderful year with our little cowboy, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for Aaron and for all of us as a family!
Love,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! Hard to believe it has been a year already. I feel like you just brought him to work as a baby. In fact, it feels like not too long ago that he would dance in your tummy when hearing country music. He has been a cowboy at heart since day one!!!

Whitney and Dustin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!

I can't believe he is already 1 year old! He is such a sweet boy! Looks like the party was perfect & of course with the cowboy theme.